About Glasgow Science Centre
Glasgow Science Centre is one of Scotland's must-see visitor attractions - presenting concepts of science and technology in unique and inspiring ways.
Glasgow Science Centre is an independent Scottish Charity (SCO30809) the aims of which are:
- To create interactive experiences that inspire, challenge and engage to increase awareness of science for all in Scotland;
- To enhance the quality of science and technology learning;
- To communicate the role of leading edge science and technology in shaping Scotland's future;
- To build partnerships to develop our national role in science communication and education;
- To promote Scotland's science, education and innovation capability.