Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Booking
It is the responsibility of the person placing the booking to check that the booking confirmation letter details the Christmas package and costs as per expectations of their group. It is the responsibility of the person placing the booking to ensure that all members of their party are aware of these terms and conditions and agree to them. Glasgow Science Centre cannot accept responsibility for any package selection made in error by the person booking the party night.
Confirmation of Booking
- Once a provisional booking is made, either verbally or by email, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £20 per person will be required within 10 days in order to secure the booking.
- Please complete and return the enclosed booking form to Glasgow Science Centre, along with a cheque for your deposit.
- If a deposit is not received within 10 days, the space will be released without prior notice from GSC.
- Any bookings made online require a deposit of £20 per head to be paid at time of booking.
- All deposits payments are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. If your group numbers reduce the monies lost cannot be used against full balance, wine or drinks costs.
- The remaining balance of your booking should be paid within 14 days of receiving the invoice and payment MUST be received by November 6, 2015.
- Any bookings made after November 6 will require immediate payment in full within 7 days of booking.
- Non-payment of the balance by the due date will result in the cancellation of your booking without further notification.
- All amendments or cancellations must be confirmed in writing or by email.
- 100% cancellation charges apply after full payment is received so in the event of cancellation by the client or individual customer after payment has been received, no refund will be made.
- Once the deposit payment has been made but final payment is still outstanding after November 6, 2015 charges for the balance less the deposit will still be made for any cancelled places in the event that individuals decide to drop out. These charges will be made as follows:
Cancellation 28 days or less from the event – full balance payment required
More than 29 days - 50% of balance payment
- Payments for non-arrivals are forfeit and cannot be transferred to cover food, drink or entertainment for other members of your party.
- Payment for spaces to attend the party night can be made by cheque, credit card BACS, cash or through our website. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH we can only accept this in person. There is no charge made for credit card payments – call 0141 420 5005.
- All cheques for tickets should be made payable to "Glasgow Science Centre (Trading) Ltd".
- Please include your company name and date of party on the reverse of the cheque.
- Only one block payment per booking will be accepted.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
- Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to amend or alter the advertised menu/programme of events.
- In the event that Glasgow Science Centre has to cancel any night, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund of monies paid given.
- In the event that a package is not booked to the required volume Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to re-allocate parties appropriately. Any refunds appropriate to a resulting change of package would be made in full. Guests would be notified of this in as timely a fashion as is possible prior to the party night.
Behaviour & Dress Code
- Dress Code is smart – No Jeans or trainers. Glasgow Science Centre cannot hold up food service for those arriving late AND reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove any individual whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
- Antisocial behaviour is unacceptable, whether towards guests or the GSC team.
- Parties of more than 10 or 12 guests will be seated at more than one table and smaller parties may be combined with others.
- Glasgow Science Centre will endeavour to accommodate specific requests regarding table plans, but cannot guarantee that every requirement will be met.
- Transport into City Centre will be available from 11pm. Coaches will complete up to 3 runs in to the City Centre. City Sightseeing Glasgow reserves the right to refuse entrance to the coach.
G1 Group Management
- Where possible passes will be issued to all guests for free entrance to The Corinthian Club or ARTA
- Entrance to the club will be at the discretion of the G1 Group Management.