Gordon Ramsay's Gala Dinner 2010
Gordon Ramsay's Gala Dinner, 20 October 2010
Client - Scottish Spina Bifida Association
This annual charity fundraising dinner had moved from its previous location and was looking for an inspiring and different new venue. Being a charity ourselves, we also understood how crucial such events are, so were determined to meet Gordon Ramsay and SSBA's expectations, creating a unique and total event experience for guests.
- VIP lounge and private tour for some of the children supported by the charity, led by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Open kitchen' where GSC chefs incorporated some signature techniques under the guidance of members of Gordon Ramsay's brigade
- Spectacular dinner, followed by floorshow, charity auction and raffle in the Atrium
- Exciting aftershow party with a live band in the Science Centre
- A lavish charity evening for 250 guests enjoyed by all
- Successful fundraising activities resulted in increase from previous year
- Client booked for following year
- No 'F Words'
Looking for an event with a difference? Download & discover our spectacular offer...