Scottish Fashion Awards 2011
Scottish Fashion Awards, 15 June 2011
Client - Hartmann Media Ltd
With an event that had strong image and a demanding clientele, Tessa Hartmann was looking for a venue that could intrigue and fascinate as well as being a spectacular backdrop and guarantee operational delivery. The venue was to accommodate 370 guests for a drinks reception, awards ceremony, dinner, fashion show and after show party. It also had to be flexible enough to give display space to sponsors and dramatic enough to give a great sense of drama and arrival.
- Flambeaux, sculptures, red carpet, VIP arrival area and press mosh-pit outside
- Pre-dinner drinks served on Floor 1 overlooking the Clyde and the Glasgow cityscape
- Awards ceremony in the giant screen IMAX auditorium
- 4 course gourmet dinner at 10-place round tables in the spacious Science Centre Atrium including mood lighting and themed table decorations
- Catwalk fashion show amongst the tables in Atrium with full AV support and lightshow
- After-show party in Clyde Suite and Street
- Sponsor branding throughout the building
- Fabulous event recognised around the world as one of the key events in the global fashion calendar
- Substantial PR coverage following the event due to press-friendly approach and VIPs in attendance
- High levels of feedback to Hartmann Media regarding the success of the evening
Looking for an event with a difference? Download & discover our spectacular offer...