Scottish Green Awards 2011
Scottish Green Awards, 29 September 2011
Client - Daily Record
Looking for a venue that spoke of modern technological achievement was part of the brief when the Daily Record – Scotland's mass circulation daily newspaper – wanted to celebrate their 'Green Awards'. With an environmental cause to celebrate they were also very aware of the effects of their celebration.
- Special meal choice using low-carbon-footprint locally sourced food and drink
- Estimates of food miles associated with each course.
- Analysis of recycling and green initiatives that would minimise GSC's carbon footprint for the event
- Green information available on the menu printwork
- Dinner and Awards ceremony in Atrium
- Electric car showcased on Science Street – Nissan Leaf
- Event branding placed in Link Building and Street
- Successful event for 200 guests
- Carbon footprint kept as low as possible
- Event came within budget
- Client expectations were met
Looking for an event with a difference? Download & discover our spectacular offer...