Little Explorer Days
Upcoming Little Explorer Days
Build It 18th and 19th February 2017
Book Now - Non-Science Passport holders
Book Now - Science Passport holders
Calling all mini engineers! Let’s get building. Have fun constructing the tallest tower or the strongest structure with your fellow Little Explorer engineers.
- Animal Magic- Meet some animals that are brilliant builders with Animal Magic.
- Help Humpty- We all know humpty is a clumsy fellow. Can you help him build a capsule that will protect him when he falls off the wall?
- Castle Construction- Help us build a castle fit for a king using different recycled materials. Will our castle have a drawbridge, a moat or even turrets?
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles- Make your own toy vehicle to take home.
- Digger Magnets- Every fridge should have one! Join us and make your own movable digger magnet
- Tiny Town Planner- Help us create a new town. Draw a picture, cut it out and add it to our tiny town.
- Mega Blok City- Work together to build tall towers and long bridges as we create a Mega Blok city.
More dates for your diary...
How does my Garden Grow? 18th and 19th March 2017
Join us as we investigate seeds, bugs and pollination to discover how our garden grows.
More about Little Explorer Days
Little Explorer Days are special days for 3-5 year olds. Each day has its own theme and includes a mix of workshops, drop ins, make and take activities. Activities run from 1030-1530 and the Science Mall will open as normal between 10am and 5pm so there is plenty of time throughout the day to explore. Under 5s go free and adults pay standard Science Mall entry of £11.00. If you have a Science Passport you can use your Passport for admission as normal on Little Explorer Days.