Terms and Conditions
TICKET SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are purchasing Tickets from Glasgow Science Centre (Trading) Limited with registered offices at 50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1EA
- We sell tickets on our own behalf and on behalf of partner organisations. The quantity of tickets made available for sale by us vary on an event by event basis. Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, phone and in person at our box office. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be made available at our discretion.
- To purchase Item(s) from us online, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name.
- Any purchase of an Item from us is subject to these (i) terms and conditions (ii) any special terms and conditions which may be displayed on our website; and (iii) Glasgow Science Centre’s right to refuse admission.
- Your contract for purchase of a ticket starts once we have confirmed your purchase and ends immediately after the completion of the event for which you have purchased tickets. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
PRICES AND FEES
- Purchases from us may be subject to a per item service charge and a non-refundable per order delivery fee.
- If you have purchased a ticket you are not entitled to cancel your purchase.
- If you have purchased a membership you are entitled to cancel it within 14 days of purchase. You will however be charged normal admission rate for any use of the centre within the time that the membership has been valid.
- Tickets should be emailed to you within 3 hours to the email you have provided when booking. If you have not received your tickets please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have order tickets which are being sent by post all postal tickets are sent recorded delivery. If you have any concerns that your tickets have not arrived please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any ticket you purchase from us remains the property of Glasgow Science Centre and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
- Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to not issue replacement tickets for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets. Please contact us on 0141 420 5000 if there are any errors you wish to discuss.
- Tickets sold are subject to restrictions on entry. Any ticket holders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- There are occasions on which our opening hours may vary. These will be displayed on our website and social media channels as soon as operationally possible. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read all notifications displayed on our website relevant to the date of your visit.
- You will be notified by email if an event has been cancelled or entry times change. It is your responsibility to check emails for this information.
- Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change.
- Tickets are sold subject Glasgow Science Centre’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies.
- Cancellation: If an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s)
- Rescheduling: If an event is rescheduled, you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event of a value corresponding with your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s) You must inform us within the deadline set in communication about rescheduling of your desire to claim a refund.
- To claim your refund, please call 0141 420 5000. Calls are charged at standard rate.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Glasgow Science centre shall not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
ADMISSION AND ATTENDANCE
- Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions. You may be subject to security searches prior to or during the event.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at an event.
QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, contact us, quoting your order number.
It is the responsibility of the person placing the booking to check that the booking confirmation letter details the Christmas package and costs as per expectations of their group. It is the responsibility of the person placing the booking to ensure that all members of their party are aware of these terms and conditions and agree to them. Glasgow Science Centre cannot accept responsibility for any package selection made in error by the person booking the party night.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
- Once a provisional booking is made, either verbally or by email, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £20 per person will be required within 10 days in order to secure the booking.
- If a deposit is not received within 10 days, the space will be released without prior notice from GSC.
- Any bookings made online require a deposit of £20 per head to be paid at time of booking.
- All deposits payments are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. If your group numbers reduce the monies lost cannot be used against full balance, wine or drinks costs.
- The remaining balance of your booking should be paid within 14 days of receiving the invoice and payment MUST be received by November 6, 2015.
- Any bookings made after November will require immediate payment in full within 7 days of booking.
- Non-payment of the balance by the due date will result in the cancellation of your booking without further notification. All amendments or cancellations must be confirmed in writing or by email.
- 100% cancellation charges apply after full payment is received so in the event of cancellation by the client or individual customer after payment has been received, no refund will be made.
- Once the deposit payment has been made but final payment is still outstanding after November 6, 2015 charges for the balance less the deposit will still be made for any cancelled places in the event that individuals decide to drop out. These charges will be made as follows:
- Cancellation 28 days or less from the event – full balance payment required
- More than 29 days - 50% of balance payment
- Payments for non-arrivals are forfeit and cannot be transferred to cover food, drink or entertainment for other members of your party.
- Payment for spaces to attend the party night can be made by cheque, credit card, BACS, cash or through our website. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH we can only accept this in person. There is no charge made for credit card payments – call 0141 420 5005. All cheques for tickets should be made payable to "Glasgow Science Centre (Trading) Ltd".
- Please include your company name and date of party on the reverse of the cheque.
- Only one block payment per booking will be accepted.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
- Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to amend or alter the advertised menu/programme of events.
- In the event that Glasgow Science Centre has to cancel any night, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund of monies paid given.
- In the event that a package is not booked to the required volume Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to re-allocate parties appropriately. Any refunds appropriate to a resulting change of package would be made in full. Guests would be notified of this in as timely a fashion as is possible prior to the party night.
BEHAVIOUR & DRESS CODE
- Dress Code is smart – no jeans or trainers. Glasgow Science Centre cannot hold up food service for those arriving late AND reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove any individual whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
- Antisocial behaviour is unacceptable, whether towards guests or the GSC team.
- Parties of more than 10 or 12 guests will be seated at more than one table and smaller parties may be combined with others.
- Glasgow Science Centre will endeavour to accommodate specific requests regarding table plans, but cannot guarantee that every requirement will be met.
- Transport into City Centre will be available from 11pm. Coaches will complete up to 3 runs in to the City Centre. City Sightseeing Glasgow reserves the right to refuse entrance to the coach.
G1 GROUP MANAGEMENT
- Where possible passes will be issued to all guests for free entrance to The Corinthian Club or ARTA Entrance to the club will be at the discretion of the G1 Group Management.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The list below explains the cookies we use and why.
laravel_session This cookies is used keep track of the cart contents and user details during the booking process.
_ga, _utma/c/z This cookie is used to track visitors to our site using Google Analytics
You can find out more about Cookies and the applicable laws at the Information Comissioner's Office